Monday, August 30, 2010

My Mixed Tape - August 1985

AUGUST 1985

Ah, the summer of '85. Here's what I was listening to 25 years ago. Do remember any of these songs?

Side A

"Dress You Up" by Madonna

"Boy In The Box" by Corey Hart
"Power Of Love" by Huey Lewis & The News
"Do You Want Crying" by Katrina & The Waves

"No Look'in Back" by Michael McDonald
"Crying Over You" by Platinum Blonde

"C-I-T-Y" by John Cafferty & The Bever Brown Band
"Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams
"Stuck In The Rain" by Paul Hyde & The Payola$
"Abadabadadango" by Kim Carnes
"You Look Marvelous" by Billy Crystal


Side B

"St. Elmo's Fire" by John Parr

"Life In One Day" by Howard Jones
"Don't Lose My Number" by Phil Collins
"If You Love Somebody" by Sting
"We Don't Need Another Hero" by Tina Turner
"Second That I Saw You" by Strange Advance
"Smokin' In The Boys Room" by Motley Crue


Most of these tracks are available @ iTunes.