Sunday, November 28, 2010

THE BEST MUSIC OF 2010...Vote Now & Get a Free CD!!!


VOTE FOR THE BEST MUSIC OF 2010
& QUALIFY TO WIN FREE CD's!!!

Each year I ask my friends, colleagues and now followers of the New "hit" Man, to send me their Top 10 favorite tracks of the year. Once all the lists are submitted, I compile the information and the final result is what I call the BEST MUSIC OF 2010. Start sending in your lists!

Here's how it works:

1) Choose up to 10 songs (in any order) from any artist/genre.

2) All songs must have been released as a single or an album track from Nov.'09 - Dec.'10 (No reissues). If you're unsure a song qualifies, send it and I'll let you know if it doesn't. (Example: "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train was released in August of 2009, however the song didn't make a huge impact until early 2010. I would allow this song, even though technically it was a 2009 release.)

3) Email, Facebook or Tweet your Top 10 List to:

email : thenewhitman@gmail.com
Facebook : the New "hit" Man
Twitter : NewHitManMusic

4) Everyone who votes is eligible to receive a compilation CD of the Best Music of 2010. I will be giving away 25 CD compilations to followers who send in their Top Ten Lists!

5) Look for the CD release party sometime in December. Details will posted soon.

All lists must be submitted by December 6, 2010.