Monday, October 18, 2010

My Mixed Tape - October 1986

 My Mixed Tape - October 1986

24 years ago doesn't seem that long ago, does it? Here's an actual look at what I was listening too back in October 1986. I can't be held responsible for some of these tracks. Ahh the '80's.


Side A

"Point of No Return" by Nu Shooz
"Who's Gonna Love You Tonight" by David Foster
"So Far So Good" by Sheena Easton
"When I Think of You " by Janet Jackson
"Girl Can't Help It" by Journey
"Innocent" by Luba
"Top Gun Anthem" by Harold Faltermeyer & Steve Stevens
"The Next Time I Fall" by Peter Cetera & Amy Grant
"Human" by Human League
"Coming Around Again" by Carly Simon
"I'll Be Over You" by Toto

Side B
"True Blue" by Madonna
"I Feel The Magic" by Belinda Carlisle
"Typical Male" by Tina Turner
"Heartbeat" by Don Johnson
"Spirit In The Sky" by Doctor & The Medics
"Didn't Mean To Turn You On" by Robert Palmer
"Someday" by Glass Tiger
"Playing With The Boys" by Kenny Loggins
"A Matter of Trust" by Billy Joel
"I Am By Your Side" by Corey Hart
"True Colours" by Cyndi Lauper


All songs available @ iTunes.