MAY 1987
Ah...24 years ago to the spring of May '87. A time when it's okay to be young and stupid. Nothing to adventurous on this tape, just some safe top 40 pop.
SIDE A
"The Right Thing" by Simply Red
"Diamonds" by Herb Albert feat. Janet Jackson
"Get That Love" by The Thompson Twins
"You Keep Me Hangin' On" by Kim Wilde
"Secret Of My Success" by Night Ranger
"Heat Of The Night" by Bryan Adams
"Endless Nights" by Eddie Money
"Big Love" by Fleetwood Mac
"Moonlight Desires" by Gowan
"If She Would Have Been Faithful" by Chicago
"Only Love Knows Why" by Peter Cetera
SIDE B
"(I'd Just) Died In Your Arms" by Cutting Crew
"With Or Without You" by U2
"In Too Deep" by Genesis
"Nothing's Gonna Change My Love You"
by Glenn Medeiros
"Meet Me Half Way" by Kenny Loggins
"Every Little Kiss" by Bruce Hornsby & The Range
"I Know What I Like" by Huey Lewis & The News
"Rodeo" by Spoons
"Dirty Water" by Rock & Hyde
"Talk Dirty To Me" by Poison
"Wanted Dead Or Alive' by Bon Jovi
All songs available @ iTunes.